Sunday, June 2, 2013

Entry Numero Uno.

I had a blog once. Many years ago when I lived on Vancouver Island. I can’t recall what I named it, what site it was on, or when I last used it, so what better excuse than that to start anew since who knows where the hell it is now. Amiright?

Cooking is fun. Baking too. However when you are running solo, it’s awfully easy to just grab the popcorn popper and melt some coconut oil (that shtuff is magic) instead of finding proteins and veggies that require some manner of preparation.

So I thought perhaps if I document my attempts in the kitchen, then I will hold myself more accountable to properly preparing my meals…while at the same time sharing recipes with any fellow wannabe home chefs. And where better to find recipes to try than on Pinterest! Ah, that site. How it can suck hours and hours from your life and yet still be oddly fullfilling.

Off we go! I hope you enjoy…nom-nom.

*NOTE: Although I found these recipes on Pinterest, the original site that it linked to obviously deserves the credit so I will include that on each entry…so you can try it too!*

No comments: